Why come to the UK?
• The NHS is the World’s largest publicly funded healthcare system with 61 million patients and a spend of $175bn per annum.
• The NHS is actively looking for new technologies through the National Institute of Clinical Excellent (NICE) Medical Technologies Programme (MTP) and the Diagnostics Assessment Programme (DAP).
• The UK offers a quick regulatory system for CE Marking to speed time to market.
• The UK medical devices market is growing from $9.6bn in 2013 to $13.7bn by 2018 as the NHS looks for new, less invasive, lower cost and better outcome solutions.
• The NHS has a major productivity challenge and products that save money have a huge opportunity provided they are presented in the proper manner.
Options available from IMA
Established in 2003, IMA is a dynamic, one stop shop for US Medical Device companies wanting an effective and timely launch in the UK. IMA’s services range from:
• Complete Turnkey Solution – working alongside our colleagues at Device Access and MedTech Logistics – this includes NHS market access and reimbursement consulting, the provision of NHS data on procedures by geography and waiting times etc, outsourced sales and logistics & operations.
• Outsourced Sales – using a Professional Employee Outsourcing (PEO) model whereby the Sales Team and support staff, such as clinical staff are dedicated to a specific Medical Device client. Local Sales Management, CRM set up to allow remote access, Marketing/Exhibition and Social Media management and delivery is available to assist our client and the local sales team (if required).
• Support for Medical Device Companies setting up their own UK operation – IMA can deliver Sales Team Recruitment and provide Outsourced HR and Relocation support, in addition to Marketing support.
We work with a range of partners to get our clients to market as quickly and successfully as possible. Our networks include: