IMA will join the UKTI stand at AdvaMed2015 in San Diego. Our Managing Director, Nigel Taylor, will be there to tell you why the UK must be the next go-to market for your medical devices. You can connect with Nigel prior to the conference on LinkedIn and on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMA offers support for US Medical Devices entering the UK
Why come to the UK?
• The NHS is the World’s largest publicly funded healthcare system with 61 million patients and a spend of $175bn per annum.
• The NHS is actively looking for new technologies through the National Institute of Clinical Excellent (NICE) Medical Technologies Programme (MTP) and the Diagnostics Assessment Programme (DAP).
• The UK offers a quick regulatory system for CE Marking to speed time to market.
• The UK medical devices market is growing from $9.6bn in 2013 to $13.7bn by 2018 as the NHS looks for new, less invasive, lower cost and better outcome solutions.
• The NHS has a major productivity challenge and products that save money have a huge opportunity provided they are presented in the proper manner.
Options available from IMA
Established in 2003, IMA is a dynamic, one stop shop for US Medical Device companies wanting an effective and timely launch in the UK. IMA’s services range from:
• Complete Turnkey Solution – working alongside our colleagues at Device Access and MedTech Logistics – this includes NHS market access and reimbursement consulting, the provision of NHS data on procedures by geography and waiting times etc, outsourced sales and logistics & operations.
• Outsourced Sales – using a Professional Employee Outsourcing (PEO) model whereby the Sales Team and support staff, such as clinical staff are dedicated to a specific Medical Device client. Local Sales Management, CRM set up to allow remote access, Marketing/Exhibition and Social Media management and delivery is available to assist our client and the local sales team (if required).
• Support for Medical Device Companies setting up their own UK operation – IMA can deliver Sales Team Recruitment and provide Outsourced HR and Relocation support, in addition to Marketing support.
Our aim is to get our clients to market as quickly and successfully as possible!
Please contact Alan Hill, CEO or Nigel Taylor, Managing Director and Founder at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org