Clients use IMA’s Professional Employee Outsourcing (PEO) solution if they’re looking to establish a small, typically sales based UK team and are looking to do this quickly and with minimal rigmarole. This is typically a first step in advance of establishing a wholly owned subsidiary and we see this as an interim arrangement for our international clients.
The key thing which differentiates IMA’s PEO solution from others in the market is that we construct our employee contracts and HR policies specific to our client’s own operational requirements as the TUPE process demands that these be transferred to the new UK subsidiary intact; accordingly, it makes sense to get this right from day one! Furthermore, IMA introduces its PEO clients to IMA’s suppliers to further streamline the establishment of the new UK subsidiary and as part of this it’s typical that IMA will provide ongoing Outsourced HR support to the new company; this results in employees and our clients experiencing a negligible change in operation during the TUPE transfer process as existing relationships continue.
Our primary aim is to make the transition from PEO to UK subsidiary as easy as possible for our clients and employees alike
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN IMA’S PEO SERVICE?
- IMA employs the UK based staff, issues Offer Letters, Contracts of Employment (both required by Law) and an Employee Handbook.
- After 3 months’ probation the employees will join the IMA Pension Scheme – pensions are required to be offered by Law – the contributions will be backdated at this point.
- Benefits provided include Private Medical Insurance (individual and including dental and vision), Critical Illness cover up to £100,000 and Life Insurance at 4 x salary.
- Client authorised expenses will be processed for the employees and subject to them arriving with IMA by the 10th of the month they will be paid out with salary on the 24th
- Phones, computers, fuel cards using IMA suppliers will be provided at cost (if required). They will be IMA assets which will be transferred to NewCo if the UK operation is brought in-house.
- Employers Liability and Public Liability Insurance will cover employees and this is also required by Law.
- Payroll is provided as part of this arrangement.
- Government forms including P60 (end of year earnings) and P45 (issued if an employee leaves) are included in the monthly fee.
- Support in TUPE transfer is included when the employees are brought in-house.
The minimum contract is 1 year, but after that we require 3 months’ notice to start the TUPE process.
Please contact Nigel Taylor to discuss your requirements and to receive a quotation.